Are You Nostradamous? Tell Me The Future
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, January 2015Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $948 in January, edging up 0.4% from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, weekly earnings increased by 3.0%.
- Product/Study: Guide to the Survey of Employment, Payrolls and HoursCatalogue number 72-203-G (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study: Guide to Job Vacancy StatisticsCatalogue number 72-210-G (HTML | PDF)
- Employment Insurance, January 2015The number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits totalled 496,600 in January, virtually unchanged from the previous month. Compared with January 2014, the number of beneficiaries decreased by 14,200 or 2.8%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, February 2015The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in February compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 2.2% in the 12 months to February.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, January 2015