Are You Nostradamous? Tell Me The Future
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, June 2014Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $940 in June, up 0.6% from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, weekly earnings increased 3.3%.
- Pension plans in Canada, as of January 1, 2013Membership in registered pension plans (RPPs) in Canada reached 6,185,000 in 2012, up 70,300 or 1.2% from the same date a year earlier.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, July 2014The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in July compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 0.9% in the 12 months to July.
- Labour Force Survey: Review of the July 2014 release, A review was conducted on the July 2014 Labour Force Survey release. The report outlining the results of the review is now available.
- Study: Business entry and exit rates in Canada: A 30-year perspective, The rate at which businesses both entered and exited industry in Canada fell between 1983/1984 and 2011/2012, according to a new study. The entry rate, the number of entrants divided by the population of all active firms, declined over the study period, falling from 24.5% to 13.1%. The exit rate, the number of firms leaving an industry relative to the sector […]
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, June 2014