Are You Nostradamous? Tell Me The Future
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- Hiring a Corp/Commercial Lawyer in Toronto w/ 3-5 yrs of post call exp. Interested? Contact me or see here: lnkd.in/btbukvG 1 month ago
- Hiring an HRBP in Edmonton or Calgary. Interested? Contact me or see the post here: lnkd.in/b-bn5sT 1 month ago
- This seems much better than approving a pipeline from Canada...er... no it doesn't...Say goodbye to sea-life at 1000… lnkd.in/bAEygPy 5 months ago
- Helpdesk Analyst, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. - The Role: You are the first point of contact for all incoming suppo… lnkd.in/bb-k94D 5 months ago
- Sun News : Foreign workers' program needed in Alberta bit.ly/1lq0AD7 via @SunNewsNetwork 5 months ago
- Employment Insurance, October 2014The number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits in October was 491,400, little changed from the previous month. Compared with October 2013, the number of beneficiaries decreased 26,800 or 5.2%.
- Study: New facts on pension coverage in Canada, 2012In 2012, one-third of employed women and one-quarter of employed men aged 25 to 54 were covered by a defined benefit (DB) pension plan. Women had higher coverage rates mostly because they were more likely than men to be employed in sectors with higher rates of pension coverage.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, November 2014The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in November compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 2.1% in the 12 months to November.
- Product/Study: Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series: "Immigration, Low Income and Income Inequality in Canada: What's New in the 2000s?", No. 364Catalogue number 11F0019M2014364 (HTML | PDF)
- Job vacancies, three-month average ending in September 2014Canadian businesses reported 243,000 job vacancies in September, little changed compared with 12 months earlier. For every job vacancy, there were 5.6 unemployed people, down from 6.0 in September 2013.
- Employment Insurance, October 2014