Are You Nostradamous? Tell Me The Future
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- Alberta Business Review - March 11th Edition lnkd.in/bz-3VdR 17 hours ago
- Retail District Manager, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. lnkd.in/beRYwdW 1 week ago
- Operations Coordinator, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. lnkd.in/bb9UyCA 1 week ago
- You always wanted to run your own business, but didn't have the money to invest...? Here is your chance to knock it … lnkd.in/bc6FBCP 3 weeks ago
- Alberta Business Review - January 21st Edition lnkd.in/b9WWkxn 1 month ago
- Labour Force Survey, February 2014Employment was little changed in February, and the unemployment rate remained at 7.0%. There has been little overall employment growth in Canada since August 2013.
- Labour productivity, hourly compensation and unit labour cost, fourth quarter 2013Labour productivity in Canadian businesses rose 1.0% in the fourth quarter, following a 0.3% gain in the third quarter. This was the fourth consecutive quarterly increase for 2013 and the highest growth rate since the first quarter of 2010 (+1.2%).
- Product/Study: Economic Insights: "Interpreting Monthly Changes in Employment from the Labour Force Survey", No. 33Catalogue number 11-626-X2014033 (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study: Labour Force Information, February 9 to 15, 2014Catalogue number 71-001-X (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study: Labour Force Survey Microdata File, February 2014Catalogue number 71M0001X (CD-ROM)
- Labour Force Survey, February 2014