Are You Nostradamous? Tell Me The Future
- Want to Change Your Career? Here's How An Online Education Can Help ow.ly/3aPdHU 1 day ago
- Construction growth to create 232,000 jobs over next five years ow.ly/3aPdIq 1 day ago
- Undercover Recruiter Guest Post: Sorry, You’re Overqualified! ow.ly/3aPdIn 1 day ago
- Forum launched to address construction skills shortage ow.ly/3aPdIj 2 days ago
- * @EDMN_DealFinder, @OxfordMind, @SukinTrilce, @CarolBrds, thanks for the follow! Have a fantastic week building momentum! 2 days ago
- Labour Force Survey, January 2016Employment was virtually unchanged in January (-5,700 or 0.0%) and the unemployment rate edged up to 7.2%.
- Product/Study: Labour Force Information, January 10 to 16, 2016
Catalogue number 71-001-X (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study: Labour Force Survey Microdata File, January 2016Catalogue number 71M0001X (CD-ROM)
- Annual Head Office Survey, 2014The number of head office employees in Canada increased 1.0% in 2014 to 227,684, while the number of head offices declined 0.6% to 2,756.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, November 2015Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $951 in November, little changed from $953 the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, average weekly earnings increased by 1.4%.
- Labour Force Survey, January 2016