Are You Nostradamous? Tell Me The Future
- Be Happy With How You Currently Spend Your Time ow.ly/38pqc3 1 hour ago
- The Millennial Advantage: How This Determined Generation Will Succeed ow.ly/38pqbK 4 hours ago
- What You Should Really Be Looking for in Your Next Team Member ow.ly/38pqbJ 7 hours ago
- SpaceX Will Take Astronauts To The ISS ow.ly/UYEqH 1 day ago
- The Art And Science Of Questionnaire Design ow.ly/38f3lq 1 day ago
- Job Vacancy and Wage Survey, second quarter 2015There were 437,000 job vacancies in Canada in the second quarter and the job vacancy rate was 2.8%.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, September 2015Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $955 in September, up 1.0% from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, average weekly earnings increased by 1.7%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, October 2015The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in October compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 1.3% in the 12 months to October.
- Employment Insurance Coverage Survey, 2014The rate of eligibility for receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits was 83.1% in 2014, down from 85.8% in 2013, but in line with the 83.0% average seen over the previous 10 years. The decline in 2014 was most notable among youths aged 15 to 24 and men of all ages.
- Product/Study : Statistics Canada - Infographics: "The Journey of Statistics Canada Data and Why it Matters to You"Catalogue number 11-627-M2015005 (HTML | PDF)
- Job Vacancy and Wage Survey, second quarter 2015