Are You Nostradamous? Tell Me The Future
- Job Titles Should Reflect Changing Roles, Be Professional ow.ly/35534r 42 minutes ago
- Ambitious But No Opportunities Available – Ask #HR Bartender ow.ly/35534q 3 hours ago
- Are Workplace Wellness Programs Improving Health, or a Recipe For Overtesting? ow.ly/35534p 6 hours ago
- 5 #HRTech Trends Emerging This #HRTechConf ow.ly/35534o 8 hours ago
- The Three Loves Job Theory ow.ly/35534A 21 hours ago
- Product/Study : The Canadian Economy in Transition: "Unincorporated Self-employment in Canada, 1989 to 2010", No. 31Catalogue number 11-622-M2015031 (HTML | PDF)
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, July 2015Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $957 in July, little changed from $954 the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, weekly earnings increased by 1.6%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, August 2015The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in August compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 1.7% in the 12 months to August.
- Employment Insurance, July 2015In July, 10,500 more people received regular Employment Insurance (EI) benefits compared with June, up 2.0% to 545,200. On a year-over-year basis, the number of EI beneficiaries increased by 36,100 or 7.1%.
- Study: Labour market outcomes of young postsecondary graduates, 2005 to 2012There was no substantial deterioration in the earnings and employment patterns of young postsecondary graduates between 2005 and 2012—a period that included the economic recession of 2008 and 2009. A new study found that this outcome held even when graduates from specific fields of study were examined.
- Product/Study : The Canadian Economy in Transition: "Unincorporated Self-employment in Canada, 1989 to 2010", No. 31