Are You Nostradamous? Tell Me The Future
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- This seems much better than approving a pipeline from Canada...er... no it doesn't...Say goodbye to sea-life at 1000… lnkd.in/bAEygPy 1 month ago
- Helpdesk Analyst, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. - The Role: You are the first point of contact for all incoming suppo… lnkd.in/bb-k94D 2 months ago
- Sun News : Foreign workers' program needed in Alberta bit.ly/1lq0AD7 via @SunNewsNetwork 2 months ago
- This could be an awesome opportunity for the right person. Interested, call Mark Venters at Ventersrecruits.com lnkd.in/b6MRJj3 3 months ago
- As the largest, most ethical & most stable source of oil exports in the world, the time is right to support our indu… lnkd.in/bD-fCX6 3 months ago
- Employment Insurance, July 2014The number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits in July totalled 499,300, little changed from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, the number of beneficiaries decreased 2.9% or 14,900.
- Job vacancies, three-month average ending in June 2014Canadian businesses reported 235,000 job vacancies in June, up 15,000 compared with 12 months earlier. For every job vacancy, there were 5.8 unemployed people, down slightly from 6.2 in June 2013, the result of more job vacancies.
- Employer pension plans (trusteed pension funds), first quarter 2014The market value of Canadian employer-sponsored pension funds totalled $1.4 trillion at the end of the first quarter, up 5.3% from the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Labour Force Survey, August 2014Employment was little changed in August and the unemployment rate remained at 7.0%.
- Labour productivity, hourly compensation and unit labour cost, second quarter 2014Labour productivity of Canadian businesses rose 1.8% in the second quarter, after edging down 0.1% in the first quarter.
- Employment Insurance, July 2014