What Would You Rather Have in Your Career?
- 3 Ways to Cut Through the Inbox and Connect with Candidates ow.ly/38f3l0 10 hours ago
- Future Friday: Just in time for holiday shopping a practical application of cognitive computing from IBM ow.ly/38f3kZ 13 hours ago
- Get the manager’s resume before you interview for the job ow.ly/38f3lk 16 hours ago
- The Power of Treating Employees Like Family ow.ly/38f3li 1 day ago
- The Worst Recruiting Job ow.ly/38f3kW 1 day ago
- Job Vacancy and Wage Survey, second quarter 2015There were 437,000 job vacancies in Canada in the second quarter and the job vacancy rate was 2.8%.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, September 2015Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $955 in September, up 1.0% from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, average weekly earnings increased by 1.7%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, October 2015The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in October compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 1.3% in the 12 months to October.
- Employment Insurance Coverage Survey, 2014The rate of eligibility for receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits was 83.1% in 2014, down from 85.8% in 2013, but in line with the 83.0% average seen over the previous 10 years. The decline in 2014 was most notable among youths aged 15 to 24 and men of all ages.
- Product/Study: Statistics Canada - Infographics: "The Journey of Statistics Canada Data and Why it Matters to You"Catalogue number 11-627-M2015005 (HTML | PDF)
- Job Vacancy and Wage Survey, second quarter 2015