What Would You Rather Have in Your Career?
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- This seems much better than approving a pipeline from Canada...er... no it doesn't...Say goodbye to sea-life at 1000… lnkd.in/bAEygPy 3 months ago
- Helpdesk Analyst, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. - The Role: You are the first point of contact for all incoming suppo… lnkd.in/bb-k94D 3 months ago
- Sun News : Foreign workers' program needed in Alberta bit.ly/1lq0AD7 via @SunNewsNetwork 4 months ago
- This could be an awesome opportunity for the right person. Interested, call Mark Venters at Ventersrecruits.com lnkd.in/b6MRJj3 4 months ago
- As the largest, most ethical & most stable source of oil exports in the world, the time is right to support our indu… lnkd.in/bD-fCX6 4 months ago
- Employment Insurance, August 2014Following a decrease in July, the number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits in August was essentially unchanged, at 498,100. Compared with 12 months earlier, the number of beneficiaries fell by 18,800 or 3.6%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, September 2014The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada rose 0.4% in September compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 1.5% in the 12 months to September.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in July 2014In July, there were 223,000 job vacancies among Canadian businesses, relatively unchanged compared with July 2013. There were 6.2 unemployed people for every job vacancy, little changed from 12 months earlier.
- Labour Force Survey, September 2014Employment increased by 74,000 in September, nearly all in full-time work. This pushed the unemployment rate down 0.2 percentage points to 6.8%, the lowest since December 2008.
- Product/Study: Labour Force Information, September 14 to 20, 2014
Catalogue number 71-001-X (HTML | PDF)
- Employment Insurance, August 2014