What Would You Rather Have in Your Career?
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- This looks like a Project Manager's wet dream... lnkd.in/eNWUzFn 2 days ago
- Hiring a Corp/Commercial Lawyer in Toronto w/ 3-5 yrs of post call exp. Interested? Contact me or see here: lnkd.in/btbukvG 2 months ago
- Hiring an HRBP in Edmonton or Calgary. Interested? Contact me or see the post here: lnkd.in/b-bn5sT 2 months ago
- This seems much better than approving a pipeline from Canada...er... no it doesn't...Say goodbye to sea-life at 1000… lnkd.in/bAEygPy 6 months ago
- Helpdesk Analyst, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. - The Role: You are the first point of contact for all incoming suppo… lnkd.in/bb-k94D 6 months ago
- Employment Insurance, November 2014The number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits in November totalled 490,500, little changed (-0.3%) from the previous month. Compared with November 2013, the number of beneficiaries decreased by 28,800 or 5.5%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, December 2014The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in December compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 2.1% in the 12 months to December.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in October 2014Canadian businesses reported 252,000 job vacancies in October, up 17,000 from October 2013. There were 5.0 unemployed people for every job vacancy, down from 5.6 a year earlier. The decline in the ratio was the result of both fewer unemployed people and more job vacancies.
- Employment Insurance Coverage Survey, 2013The rate of eligibility for receiving regular Employment Insurance (EI) benefits in 2013 was 85.8%, up from 81.9% in 2012.
- Product/Study: Social Policy Simulation Database and Model (SPSD/M), 1997 to 2019 (Version 22.0, database year 2010)Catalogue number 89F0002X (CD-ROM)
- Employment Insurance, November 2014