What Would You Rather Have in Your Career?
- What is your art? ow.ly/31Z09Y 1 day ago
- What unique perk does your company offer? ow.ly/31Z09N 1 day ago
- What We Mean When We Say “Talent” ow.ly/31Z09M 1 day ago
- Understanding the Mystery That Is Generation Y ow.ly/31Z09L 1 day ago
- Simply Knock Three Times For Positive Workforce Impact ow.ly/31Z09K 1 day ago
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, May 2015Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $948 in May, down 0.6% from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, weekly earnings increased by 1.4%, the lowest growth rate since October 2013.
- Employment Insurance, May 2015There were 527,100 people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits in May, edging up 0.9% or 4,800 from April.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, June 2015The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including selected pay supplements) for Canada was unchanged in June compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 1.7% in the 12 months to June.
- Pension plans in Canada, as of January 1, 2014Membership in registered pension plans (RPPs) totalled 6,185,000 in 2013, virtually unchanged from 2012.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in April 2015Businesses reported 243,000 job vacancies in April, little changed compared with April 2014. For every job vacancy, there were 5.7 unemployed people, down from 6.2 recorded 12 months earlier.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, May 2015