What Would You Rather Have in Your Career?
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Employment Insurance, September 2014The number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits in September was 494,400, little changed from the previous month. Compared with September 2013, the number of beneficiaries decreased by 18,000 or 3.5%.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in August 2014Canadian businesses reported 234,000 job vacancies in August, relatively unchanged compared with August 2013. There were 6.0 unemployed people for every job vacancy, little changed from 12 months earlier.
- Product/Study: Culture, Tourism and the Centre for Education Statistics: Research Papers: "Graduating in Canada: Profile, Labour Market Outcomes and Student Debt of the Class of 2009-2010", No. 101Catalogue number 81-595-M2014101 (HTML | PDF)
- Labour Force Survey, October 2014Employment rose for the second consecutive month, up 43,000 in October. This pushed the unemployment rate down 0.3 percentage points to 6.5%, the lowest rate since November 2008.
- Product/Study: Labour Force Information, October 12 to 18, 2014
Catalogue number 71-001-X (HTML | PDF)
- Employment Insurance, September 2014