What Would You Rather Have in Your Career?
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- Helpdesk Analyst, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. - The Role: You are the first point of contact for all incoming suppo… lnkd.in/bb-k94D 2 weeks ago
- Sun News : Foreign workers' program needed in Alberta bit.ly/1lq0AD7 via @SunNewsNetwork 3 weeks ago
- This could be an awesome opportunity for the right person. Interested, call Mark Venters at Ventersrecruits.com lnkd.in/b6MRJj3 1 month ago
- As the largest, most ethical & most stable source of oil exports in the world, the time is right to support our indu… lnkd.in/bD-fCX6 1 month ago
- For those of you interested in seeing a link in the chain to the Oil Sands, here's your opportunity. lnkd.in/bn8Yezn 2 months ago
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in April 2014In April, there were 227,000 job vacancies among Canadian businesses, little changed compared with April 2013. There were 6.1 unemployed people for every job vacancy, also little changed compared with one year earlier.
- Study: The ups and downs of minimum wage, 1975 to 2013In 2013, the average minimum wage in Canada was $10.14 per hour. The 1975 minimum wage translated into 2013 dollars was almost identical at $10.13.
- New Brunswick Wage Rate Survey, 2013/2014There were large variations in wages across occupations in New Brunswick in 2013/2014. Of the occupations surveyed, the ones with the highest average hourly wage included dentists ($69.94), university professors and lecturers ($53.32) and pharmacists ($47.40).
- Labour Force Survey, June 2014Employment was little changed in June and the unemployment rate rose by 0.1 percentage points to 7.1% as more people were searching for work.
- Product/Study: Labour Force Information, June 15 to 21, 2014
Catalogue number 71-001-X (HTML | PDF)
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in April 2014