What Would You Rather Have in Your Career?
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- Pursue your sales greatness in the best territory in Alberta on ZipRecruiter! ziprecruiter.com/job/Sales-Repr… 1 week ago
- Pursue some greatness for your career as a service administrator. lnkd.in/8igsGJ 4 weeks ago
- Now hiring on ZipRecruiter! ziprecruiter.com/job/Instrument… 1 month ago
- Pursue something Great! Update your skills and experience or gain some valuable contacts and knowledge, either way you… lnkd.in/CPXQUx 3 months ago
- Pursue Greatness in a new career in Oil & Gas Project Sales on ZipRecruiter! ziprecruiter.com/job/Sales-Engi… 3 months ago
- Employment Insurance, March 2013The number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits continued to trend down for the fifth consecutive month in March, declining slightly by 1.0% (-5,200) to 523,700. Compared with a year earlier, the number of beneficiaries was down 8.1%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, April 2013The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in April compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 2.5% compared with April 2012.
- Job vacancies, three-month average ending in February 2013Canadian businesses had 210,000 job vacancies in February, a decrease of 26,000 from February 2012. There were 6.4 unemployed people for every job vacancy, up from 5.9 one year earlier.
- Health region level unemployment rates, population estimates, and dependency ratios, 2012Data on health region level unemployment rates, population estimates, and dependency ratios are now available for 2012.
- Hours worked and labour productivity in the provinces and territories, 2012Preliminary 2012 data and revised 2007 to 2011 data on provincial and territorial labour productivity and its related variables for the business sector by industry are now available.
- Employment Insurance, March 2013