Tom Brokaw Is My Favourite American
Everyone that doubts Canada’s value, or it’s impact on the United States needs to watch this video. Kennedy might have been a philanderer, but I’m sure he is one of the best leaders of all time.
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Job vacancies, Three-month average ending in March 2013There were 221,000 job vacancies among Canadian businesses in March, down 24,000 from March 2012. There were 6.4 unemployed people for every job vacancy, up from 5.9 a year earlier, as the decline in vacancies was at a faster pace than the decline in unemployment.
- 2011 National Household Survey announcement: Education and Labour , On Wednesday, June 26, 2013, Statistics Canada will release the second set of data from the 2011 National Household Survey (NHS). The release focuses on education, labour, place of work and language of work. It also features two analytical reports.
- Employer pension plans (trusteed pension funds), fourth quarter 2012The market value of Canadian employer-sponsored pension funds totaled $1.2 trillion at the end of the fourth quarter, up 3.1% from the third quarter.
- Study: Unemployment dynamics among Canada's youth, 1977 to 2012In 2012, the unemployment rate of youths aged 15 to 24 was 14.3%, compared with a rate of 6.0% for core-age adults aged 25 to 54. A significant gap between the unemployment rates of youths and adults have been observed every year since 1977.
- Registered apprenticeship training programs, 2011 (final)Total registrations in apprenticeship training programs across Canada declined 1.0% from the previous year to 426,283 in 2011. This was the first decline since 2008.
- Job vacancies, Three-month average ending in March 2013