Tom Brokaw Is My Favourite American
Everyone that doubts Canada’s value, or it’s impact on the United States needs to watch this video. Kennedy might have been a philanderer, but I’m sure he is one of the best leaders of all time.
- RT @babiak: I would vote for my friend @ChrisLaBossiere even if he were running for the No Pants Party. #abvote 2 weeks ago
- “At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies.” – Lawrence Bossidy, GE 4 weeks ago
- “I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people." – Lawrence Bossidy, GE 4 weeks ago
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant lnkd.in/drC5jhK 1 month ago
- Inside Sales Representative lnkd.in/bmzeH8t 1 month ago
- Employment Insurance, March 2015In March, 517,900 people received regular Employment Insurance (EI) benefits, up 5,900 or 1.1% from February. Compared with March 2014, the number of EI beneficiaries rose slightly (+2,600), the first year-over-year increase since February 2010.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in February 2015Canadian businesses reported 220,000 job vacancies in February, up 28,000 compared with February 2014. For every job vacancy, there were 5.9 unemployed people, down from 7.1 one year earlier. This decline in the ratio was the result of both fewer unemployed people and more job vacancies.
- Labour Force Survey, April 2015Employment edged down in April (-20,000), as gains in full-time work were more than offset by losses in part time. The unemployment rate held steady at 6.8% for the third consecutive month.
- Product/Study: Labour Force Information, April 12 to 18, 2015
Catalogue number 71-001-X (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study: Labour Force Survey Microdata File, April 2015Catalogue number 71M0001X (CD-ROM)
- Employment Insurance, March 2015