Tom Brokaw Is My Favourite American
Everyone that doubts Canada’s value, or it’s impact on the United States needs to watch this video. Kennedy might have been a philanderer, but I’m sure he is one of the best leaders of all time.
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- Watch your step... lnkd.in/eGniMxp 3 days ago
- A career with flexibility and growth potential: Office Administrator @ Allendale lnkd.in/bXh2HCU 2 weeks ago
- Entry level role for a Home Improvement Store project desk: Order Entry Clerk @ Wayne Building Products lnkd.in/b4xssvF 2 weeks ago
- A new year; a new career!!!: Outbound Sales Representative @ Wayne Building Products lnkd.in/bxrNGpf 2 weeks ago
- I would back this guy in almost any circumstance. Take a look... My Story and Why I am Running chrislabossiere.ca/my_story via @ChrisLaBossiere 2 weeks ago
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, December 2014Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $943 in December, up 0.7% from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, weekly earnings increased by 2.0%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, January 2015The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in January compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 2.1% in the 12 months to January.
- Employment Insurance, December 2014The number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits totalled 495,300 in December, little changed (+0.7%) from the previous month. Compared with December 2013, the number of beneficiaries decreased by 24,500 or 4.7%.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in November 2014Canadian businesses reported 247,000 job vacancies in November, an increase of 27,000 compared with November 2013. There were 4.8 unemployed people for every job vacancy, down from 5.6 a year earlier. This decline in the ratio was the result of both fewer unemployed people and more job vacancies.
- Labour Force Survey, January 2015Employment increased by 35,000 in January, the result of more part-time work. The unemployment rate declined 0.1 percentage points to 6.6%.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, December 2014