Tom Brokaw Is My Favourite American
Everyone that doubts Canada’s value, or it’s impact on the United States needs to watch this video. Kennedy might have been a philanderer, but I’m sure he is one of the best leaders of all time.
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Employment Insurance, October 2014The number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits in October was 491,400, little changed from the previous month. Compared with October 2013, the number of beneficiaries decreased 26,800 or 5.2%.
- Study: New facts on pension coverage in Canada, 2012In 2012, one-third of employed women and one-quarter of employed men aged 25 to 54 were covered by a defined benefit (DB) pension plan. Women had higher coverage rates mostly because they were more likely than men to be employed in sectors with higher rates of pension coverage.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, November 2014The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in November compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 2.1% in the 12 months to November.
- Product/Study: Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series: "Immigration, Low Income and Income Inequality in Canada: What's New in the 2000s?", No. 364Catalogue number 11F0019M2014364 (HTML | PDF)
- Job vacancies, three-month average ending in September 2014Canadian businesses reported 243,000 job vacancies in September, little changed compared with 12 months earlier. For every job vacancy, there were 5.6 unemployed people, down from 6.0 in September 2013.
- Employment Insurance, October 2014