Tom Brokaw Is My Favourite American
Everyone that doubts Canada’s value, or it’s impact on the United States needs to watch this video. Kennedy might have been a philanderer, but I’m sure he is one of the best leaders of all time.
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- This seems much better than approving a pipeline from Canada...er... no it doesn't...Say goodbye to sea-life at 1000… lnkd.in/bAEygPy 1 week ago
- Helpdesk Analyst, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. - The Role: You are the first point of contact for all incoming suppo… lnkd.in/bb-k94D 3 weeks ago
- Sun News : Foreign workers' program needed in Alberta bit.ly/1lq0AD7 via @SunNewsNetwork 1 month ago
- This could be an awesome opportunity for the right person. Interested, call Mark Venters at Ventersrecruits.com lnkd.in/b6MRJj3 1 month ago
- As the largest, most ethical & most stable source of oil exports in the world, the time is right to support our indu… lnkd.in/bD-fCX6 2 months ago
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, May 2014Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $937 in May, up 0.6% from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, weekly earnings increased 2.6%.
- Study: The labour market in Canada and the United States since the last recession, 2007 to 2014In June 2014, the unemployment rate in Canada, adjusted to US concepts, was 6.1%, a rate identical to that in the United States.
- Product/Study: Economic Insights: "The Labour Market in Canada and the United States since the Last Recession", No. 36Catalogue number 11-626-X2014036 (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study: Income Research Paper Series: "User's Guide for Cross-Sectional Public-Use Microdata File: Survey of Labour and Income Dynamics (SLID), 2011", No. 1Catalogue number 75F0002M2014001 (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study: Survey of Labour and Income Dynamics: Public-Use Microdata File, 2011Catalogue number 75M0010X (CD-ROM)
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, May 2014