Take the poll and tell me.
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Employment Insurance, May 2014In May, the number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits fell by 12,100 or 2.3%, after a year of little change. The total number of beneficiaries for the month was 504,100.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, June 2014The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in June compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 1.7% in the 12 months to June.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in April 2014In April, there were 227,000 job vacancies among Canadian businesses, little changed compared with April 2013. There were 6.1 unemployed people for every job vacancy, also little changed compared with one year earlier.
- Study: The ups and downs of minimum wage, 1975 to 2013In 2013, the average minimum wage in Canada was $10.14 per hour. The 1975 minimum wage translated into 2013 dollars was almost identical at $10.13.
- New Brunswick Wage Rate Survey, 2013/2014There were large variations in wages across occupations in New Brunswick in 2013/2014. Of the occupations surveyed, the ones with the highest average hourly wage included dentists ($69.94), university professors and lecturers ($53.32) and pharmacists ($47.40).
- Employment Insurance, May 2014