Take the poll and tell me.
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- This seems much better than approving a pipeline from Canada...er... no it doesn't...Say goodbye to sea-life at 1000… lnkd.in/bAEygPy 4 weeks ago
- Helpdesk Analyst, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. - The Role: You are the first point of contact for all incoming suppo… lnkd.in/bb-k94D 1 month ago
- Sun News : Foreign workers' program needed in Alberta bit.ly/1lq0AD7 via @SunNewsNetwork 1 month ago
- This could be an awesome opportunity for the right person. Interested, call Mark Venters at Ventersrecruits.com lnkd.in/b6MRJj3 2 months ago
- As the largest, most ethical & most stable source of oil exports in the world, the time is right to support our indu… lnkd.in/bD-fCX6 2 months ago
- Employment Insurance, June 2014Following a decline in May, the number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits was little changed in June at 501,900.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in May 2014In May, there were 5.8 unemployed people for every job vacancy, down from 6.3 a year earlier, mostly a result of fewer unemployed people. There were 240,000 job vacancies among Canadian businesses, relatively unchanged from May 2013.
- Labour Force Survey, July 2014 (corrected)Employment rose by 42,000 in July, the result of an increase in part-time work (+60,000). The unemployment rate declined 0.1 percentage points to 7.0%.
- Labour Force Survey: Update, An error has been detected in the processing of the August 8 Labour Force Survey release. This error impacts only the July 2014 estimates. The source of the error has been identified and corrected estimates will be released on Friday, August 15, 2014.
- Labour Force Survey, July 2014An error has been detected in the processing of the August 8 Labour Force Survey release. This error impacts only the July 2014 estimates. The source of the error has been identified and corrected estimates will be released on Friday, August 15, 2014.
- Employment Insurance, June 2014