Take the poll and tell me.
Technical Staff Recuitment
Share this blog
- Alberta Business Review - April 8th Edition lnkd.in/b_Rq7pJ 1 week ago
- RT @JeffMurray10: @bmasonNDP @iamterryevans I don't know what Terry has done for Alberta, but you both have the same chance of becoming Pre… 4 weeks ago
- Sales Engineer Edmonton - Industrial - Highly Technical, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. lnkd.in/b-Apk_p 1 month ago
- Alberta Business Review - March 11th Edition lnkd.in/bz-3VdR 1 month ago
- Retail District Manager, Pursuit Placement Group Ltd. lnkd.in/beRYwdW 1 month ago
- Employment Insurance, February 2014Following a decline in January, the number of people receiving regular Employment Insurance benefits was little changed in February at 506,500. Compared with 12 months earlier, the number of beneficiaries was down 4.9%.
- Job vacancies in brief, three-month average ending in January 2014In January, there were 193,000 job vacancies among Canadian businesses, little changed compared with January 2013. There were 6.7 unemployed people for every job vacancy, compared with 6.4 one year earlier.
- Labour Force Survey, March 2014Employment increased by 43,000 in March, driven by gains among youths. The unemployment rate declined 0.1 percentage points to 6.9%. Overall employment growth in Canada has been subdued since August 2013.
- Product/Study: Labour Force Information, March 9 to 15, 2014Catalogue number 71-001-X (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study: Labour Force Survey Microdata File, March 2014Catalogue number 71M0001X (CD-ROM)
- Employment Insurance, February 2014