What Would You Rather Have in Your Career?
- Yeah baby!!!! #Rio2016 #TeamCanada rocks!!! twitter.com/athleticscanad… 4 days ago
- Canadian Women again ferocious in sport against a home team and hostile crowd. #Rio2016 #CANWNT #pursuegreatness twitter.com/canadasocceren… 4 days ago
- Better Culture = Better Engagement. Is your team checked out? #engagement #culture #recruiting #hr twitter.com/polycom/status… 1 month ago
- 62% is a big number. Hopefully that will spill off into Canada. All in an election year. #goodnews #jobs #recruiting lnkd.in/e-ra887 1 month ago
- "You Probably Don't Need To Partner With A Recruiting Agency... Right?" lnkd.in/eXy_pRH by @pursuegreatness #yegcareers #recruiting 1 month ago
- Employment Insurance, June 2016Regular Employment Insurance (EI) beneficiaries in Canada totalled 545,900 in June, essentially unchanged from May. Compared with 12 months earlier, the number of people receiving regular EI benefits was up by 8,000 or 1.5%.
- Job Vacancy and Wage Survey, first quarter 2016There were 328,000 job vacancies among Canadian employers in the first quarter, and the job vacancy rate was 2.1%.
- Labour Force Survey, July 2016After three months of little change, employment declined by 31,000 (-0.2%) in July. The unemployment rate increased 0.1 percentage point to 6.9%.
- Product/Study : Labour Force Information, July 10 to 16, 2016Catalogue number 71-001-X (HTML | PDF)
- Product/Study : Labour Force Survey Microdata File, July 2016Catalogue number 71M0001X (CD-ROM)
- Employment Insurance, June 2016