Tom Brokaw Is My Favourite American
- Yeah baby!!!! #Rio2016 #TeamCanada rocks!!! twitter.com/athleticscanad… 6 days ago
- Canadian Women again ferocious in sport against a home team and hostile crowd. #Rio2016 #CANWNT #pursuegreatness twitter.com/canadasocceren… 6 days ago
- Better Culture = Better Engagement. Is your team checked out? #engagement #culture #recruiting #hr twitter.com/polycom/status… 1 month ago
- 62% is a big number. Hopefully that will spill off into Canada. All in an election year. #goodnews #jobs #recruiting lnkd.in/e-ra887 1 month ago
- "You Probably Don't Need To Partner With A Recruiting Agency... Right?" lnkd.in/eXy_pRH by @pursuegreatness #yegcareers #recruiting 1 month ago
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, June 2016Average weekly earnings of non-farm payroll employees were $958 in June, up 0.4% from the previous month. Compared with 12 months earlier, average weekly earnings increased 0.5%.
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, July 2016The Construction Union Wage Rate Index (including supplements) for Canada was unchanged in July compared with the previous month. The composite index increased 0.2% in the 12 months to July.
- Employment Insurance, June 2016Regular Employment Insurance (EI) beneficiaries in Canada totalled 545,900 in June, essentially unchanged from May. Compared with 12 months earlier, the number of people receiving regular EI benefits was up by 8,000 or 1.5%.
- Job Vacancy and Wage Survey, first quarter 2016There were 328,000 job vacancies among Canadian employers in the first quarter, and the job vacancy rate was 2.1%.
- Labour Force Survey, July 2016After three months of little change, employment declined by 31,000 (-0.2%) in July. The unemployment rate increased 0.1 percentage point to 6.9%.
- Payroll employment, earnings and hours, June 2016